I want to go to CA. No, I want to stay. NO, wait a minute, I want to go. I’ll never be able to decide! Aagh! I got the coolest stuff today:
1) Boot-cut Corduroy pants from the Express
2) A Black ribbed cardigan sweater
3) Denim overalls
4) A black striped shirt
5) A big box of Winterfresh Gum
So pissed. I am such a loser. Today I left my hair down and cut the collar off my Dartmouth sweatshirt. I left the tag hanging out the back and I had hair all over the back of my shirt. Homeroom Boy must think I am such a geek!
I want to stay at AB now. I mean, what if I become the Milhouse of CA? But then again - Aaaargh! But what am I going to do without Roopa? I really really need non- biased advice on this matter!
Always complaining - why me?
They’re always saying -
Oh, no big deal
But it is a big deal - to me.
Why do they want me to
I really wish I had some guy friends. But I’m a total turn off to guys so I never will. Life sucks.
Mom and Dad said I could rent Pulp Fiction from Video Signals but Dad has to watch it with me. I don’t understand. The movie will still be the same! UGH PARENTS!!!!!
(They still don’t know I saw Pretty Woman at E’s Birthday Party Sleepover).
I forgot to add to the AB list:
9) CON: Everyone thinks I’m “Miss Goody Two-Shoes”
10) CON: Mean druggies
1) PRO/CON?: Completely new faces and people
2) PRO: Impressive to colleges
3)PRO: A chance to make a whole new impression
4) PRO: Interesting teachers, many course opportunities
5) PRO: No gym class! No honor roll
6) CON: Whole life (incl. extracurriculars) revolves around school.
7) PRO: Many courses (ballet) included in school
Just because it’s new, doesn’t mean it’s bad….I DON’T KNOW!!!!
We went to see Concord Academy today. It’s a really big decision for me to make whether to go there or not. So I’m doing all that pro-con crap.
1) CON: Few friends, acquaintances
2) PRO: Excellent academics at a public school
3) PRO: Homeroom Boy
4) CON: Impression made, destined for loser-dom
5) PRO: Fun, great teachers
6) PRO/CON: Cutthroat competition in grades, sports
7) PRO: Extracurriculars (piano, ballet)
8) CON: Too much HW, too little time
DECISIONS ARE SO HARD!